- The ENISEY D1.25 amplifier is designed to amplify the nominal level signal of 0.775V (0dB) coming from the sound program source to the level of 240V (50dB) at nominal load.
- The amplifier is made in the form of a monoblock, 4U high, which allows you to place the amplifier in a standard 19" rack cabinet.
- The amplifier has an additional balanced microphone input and an unbalanced line input. The inputs have their own level control and forced shutdown.
- The output of the amplifier is transformer, symmetrical, having 8 galvanically isolated windings, protected by fusible links, each with a voltage of 30V, which makes it possible to obtain a voltage of 30, 60, 120 and 240V at the output of the amplifier with appropriate switching of the output windings.
- The power supply of the amplifier is carried out from a single-phase AC network with a voltage of 220V, 50Hz, with mandatory grounding.
- The amplifier has a protection system, including: protection against overheating, monitoring the health of low-voltage power supplies, protection against overloads at the input and output, which ensures the amplifier's performance when the load resistance drops to zero, protection against "surge" - the power supply of the 220V electrical network goes to the output amplifier, which allows it to operate in difficult conditions.
- Wired broadcasting networks
- As part of civil defense and emergency warning systems
- Sports venues
- As part of radio broadcasting systems on the streets, in parks and city squares