- Yenisey TDI 2000 broadcast amplifier is designed to amplify the power of the sound signal from the program source of nominal 0.775V up to 240V (50dB) at rated load, also possible to operate the amplifier with an output voltage of 120V.
- The amplifier is made in the form of a monoblock, 4U high, which allows you to place the amplifier in a standard 19" rack cabinet.
- The transformer output of the amplifier is designed to match the output of the amplifier module with the load and generates output voltages of 120V or 240V depending on how the output windings are connected.
- The power supply of the amplifier is carried out from a single-phase AC network with a voltage of 220V, 50Hz, with mandatory grounding.
- The amplifier has a protection system, including: protection against overheating, monitoring the health of low-voltage power supplies, protection against overloads at the input and output, which ensures the amplifier's performance when the load resistance drops to zero, protection against "surge" - the power supply of the 220V electrical network goes to the output amplifier, which allows it to operate in difficult conditions.
- Wired broadcasting networks
- As part of civil defense and emergency warning systems
- Sports venues
- As part of radio broadcasting systems on the streets, in parks and city squares